Private Costa Rica Tours
Whether you are an individual, a family or a small group of friends, and prefer the privacy of traveling with those that you know and trust, let Osa Property Management plan your entire Costa Rica trip with one of our Private Costa Rica Tours.
There are several advantages to having a full-service, chartered, Private Costa Rica Tours:
- No need to drive. Don't worry about getting lost, changing a flat tire or worrying about drinking too much wine (or Imperial beer) at dinner. Enjoy, without worry, getting from your home to your destination, each and every day, throughout the day and night.
- No need to worry about which tours are the best and which tour operators are the most trusted in the area. We know - and we will recommend those to you.
- No FOMO (fear of missing out) Osa Property Management will make sure you see and experience the best of what the Osa region of Costa Rica has to offer. We will gear each custom tour, to your group's wants and ideas.
- Let us know your dietary requests (or restrictions) and we will plan out all of your meals, and hire the appropriate cook or chef, if you want in-home cooking.
- Our Private Costa Rica Tours usually involve staying at a private residence. We feel to really relax and experience Costa Rica, it is best to stay in a home instead of a hotel with a bunch of other ex-pats.
We will provide (any or all of the following depending on your requirements):
- Private shuttle and dedicated driver in a high-end vehicle (size and make/model will depend on the size of the group). We offer a Mercez-Benz mini-bus as an option for groups up to 12.
- Airport transportation. Personalized greeting at the international airport of your choice. International airports of Liberia's Daniel Oduber Quiros Liberia or San Jose's Juan Santamaria airport, or local airports of Palmar Sur or Quepos.
- Private tour guide at the area's most popular, as well as, some of the least known attractions
- Meal recommendations at the areas restaurants (or if you prefer a private chef)
Ready to find out more about Private Costa Rica Tours?
Drop us a line today for a free quote!