History of Osa Property Management Podcast
Recently Abigail Vargas and Nick Halverson were interviewed by Heather Bayer, where Abigail and Nick shared the history of Osa Property Management Podcast. Heather is an industry titan with decades of vacation rental experience and 100s of interviews of the world’s most success property management companies. Her podcast is one of the most popular in the short-term rental/vacation rental industry.
Abigail Vargas is Osa Property Management Chief Operating Officer and the company’s second employee. Nick Halverson is the CEO and Owner.
In this episode hosted by Heather Bayer, Nick and Abigail share their stories of a business start-up and a trust-infused relationship that is powering the company to the market leader in the southern pacific region of Costa Rica.
Outline of the Podcast
In the History of Osa Property Management Podcast you’ll hear:
- Why you’ll hear ‘Pura Vida’ everywhere you go in Costa Rica
- Nick Halverson’s story behind starting a business in Costa Rica
- What Osa Property Management brings to its owners in the area in terms of a competitive edge
- The skills Nick was looking for in a General Manager
- How he went about finding the right person
- What attracted Abigail Vargas to working for Osa Property Management
- What her typical day looks like
- The biggest challenges in managing a staff of 25 employees
- What the future looks like for OSA Property Management?
It was a great honor to have Heather Bayer interview our top two members of management.
After the podcast Abigail Vargas reflected and stated, “It was a wonderful opportunity to document the founding of Osa Property Management. We have worked hard in our planning and in the execution of our growth plans, but never took the time reflect on what we have done.”
“It was a wonderful opportunity to document the founding of Osa Property Management.”Abigail Vargas, Chief Operating Officer, Osa Property Management
Nick Halverson said, “This is just the beginning of Osa Property Management. We have exciting plans in place for 2022, and even for early 2023. I look forward to a time in the future when we look back and re-listen to this podcast.”
We hope everyone reading this blog post enjoyed listening to the Podcast as Abigail and Nick did in being interviewed for it.