Uvita Community Service
Osa Property Management is completely committed to Uvita Community Service and the health and well-being of our employees and of the communities where we operate.
Respect for Local Laws
We are committed to providing Uvita Community Service and adhering to all registration laws and requirements.
This ensures that our property management customers and our vacation home rental clients are working with legal entities and legal workers. We are very committed to Uvita Community Service projects as well.
There are several requirements that all businesses must have to legally operate in Uvita Costa Rica. Including:
- Owning an office: bank requirement if a business is to accept credit cards
- Municipality Permit (la patented)
- Minister of Health Permit / Permiso de Salud
- Register with Hacienda: Tax authority
- Register with CAJA: Health care of employees
- Register with INS: Insurance
A business cannot legally operate an office in Costa Rica without the above permits. Be sure that as you consider choosing a property management company that they have the legal right to work in Osa.
Non-profit Support as part of our Uvita Community Service
Reserva Playa Tortuga Uvita Community Service Project
We are finalizing our plans in working with Reserva Playa Tortuga in providing housing to VIPs, commissions to the organization and needed supplies (headlamps, etc). If you would like to donate to Reserva Playa Tortuga you can directly here.
- Paseo Histórico / Puerto a Puerto project
- Beach Cleaning
- Donating school supplies in Uvita Costa Rica
- ASADA San Buenas Coronado
- Asociación de Desarrollo Integral de Punta Mala
- School supplies donations to Escuelas de Fincas 6 y 11
Commitment to our Employees
Feedback from our customers (homeowners and vacation rental) is consistently about how professional, upbeat, and committed our employees are to the work at hand. Whether that is taking photos and providing a written report of a home, or meeting renters at the office and escorting them to their vacation home, we are all committed to the customer experience in and around Uvita Costa Rica.
We are repeatedly told that our employee’s passion and understanding of customer service is world-class. For those that have had the opportunity to meet with us face-to-face (or via Zoom!), we feel you would agree also. If interested in supporting our Uvita Community Service efforts, let us know.